

Business Up Front...


Party out Back! As soon as momma saw this it was gone. I begged to keep it for a week or so as Everett was a hit down on the beach. A real lady killer with this hair style! At least it was warm today, about 80, just like the decade of his hair style!

We

have had a few weeks of heavy rain and bad weather. I only got one surf day out of it and it was a good one. We also went and checked out the old fort right down on our beach. Its from the Arab period (640-1099 AD) and is called "Kal'at-Mina" (the Port Citadel). Always fun to crawl around on old old old bricks. I would love to get a shovel and do my own archeological dig to see what I could find.

We went to the Israel Museum and saw the
dead sea scrolls. They have this cool model of the old city of Jerusalem there. It was very cold in Jerusalem being higher in elevation than Ashdod. Made it even better to be inside a museum.
In other news our assignment in Israel will close at the end of June and we will return home. At first we were disappointed with the early return. Now we accept it and will be ready to go. We’ve had sick kids for the last couple of weeks, poor Hanna has it pretty bad for a few days now. I have nasty allergies like I didn’t know were possible for 3 weeks and is making me miserable. I wish I could find a drug to stop the feeling that my head is going to explode (I've tried a bunch to date).
We have spent the last week heartbroken as a good friend died suddenly. We have been praying for her husband and young boys at their loss. She had many good friends as she was exceptional in that she made those around her feel welcome and great about who they were.
No comments:
Post a Comment