

We went down to walk around the marsh 2 miles south of our house. It’s the source of our year round mosquitoes. The Israeli mosquitoes are the sneakiest, fastest and best hiding mosquitoes I have ever encountered. They are near impossible to hunt and kill and random ones keep appearing to devour the kids.

We haven’t been up to too much for the last couple of weeks; work, a visit to the zoo, down to the beach, warm weather with shorts, cold days and rain storms. Currently the kids are passing a pretty nasty flu bug from one to the next. Hope momma and I can sit this one out. Ella is getting close to 5 and here she is working on numbers. I did a Mt bike race this morning and am now 4 wins in 4 races.
A good friend of the family passed this last week, our condolences to the Martins.
No comments:
Post a Comment