I’m off in Morocco for a week long surf adventure. Anita took a trip home to Croatia for New Years and in turn I’m off in Morocco surfing my arms off. I watch the news anxiously every day for developments with Gaza. Of course all 3 kids got sick, phone stopped working, computer stopped work and then the fridge broke all while gone. But supper Momma has it all under control.Loads of entertainment in Morocco (if you surf otherwise not much else for the family where I am) with big waves the first few days and watching guys surf the famous spots around here. I’ve come to grips that I am and will always be a surfer of limited capability. But that’s OK. I spent 5 hours in the water today. Want to take advantage and surf till my arms fall off.


1 comment:
that makes two of us... with limited capability...
Post a Comment