Several times each day I check the news sites that I linked a few days ago. They give pretty quick updates and information on where rockets hit in Israel. Anyway I didn’t get to check much today till just now. A school was hit here in Ashdod. From the debris it looks like a school for young children. While it’s after 10pm my biggest desire is to go over to Ella’s school and see if it was hers (but I’ll wait for tomorrow). Just luck of the draw that it hit a school instead of a street or an open field. This is why schools and other gatherings are canceled if you are in rocket range. Very tight limits on how many people can gather and what safety must be provided for stores and other places to be open.
I rode my bike past Ella's school this morning and didn't find any damage.
1 comment:
Dan & Anita,
It's good to see you guys having some normalcy among the chaos. I love the trip to the forest a few days ago, you do a great job balancing a difficult living situation by add some fun adventures. Kudos!
Post a Comment