

We got the pool operational and girls are swimming twice a day. Ella is full on swimming back and forth arcoss the pool, she jumped in and took off. Would have never known it had been months since she last swam. Makes up for the heart break her daddy feels over her complete rejection of her bicycle.
We still have a dirt yard but are hopefull of landscaping.


Everett is full on walking where ever he wants to go. Now he wants to climb everything he can. He also got his second hair cut ever. He bolts for any door that is open as fast as he can. He wants to be out in the dirt.
Here is another great daddy story. I signed up for a bike race Saturday. Hoped in the car after oversleeping. Rush 1.5hr drive south and come around the corner to the start line and see all these Mt bikes. I took my road bike to a Mt Bike race. I had a non racer help me with entry translation and didn't catch it. I also foolishly assumed that the calander link from the road bike race site was for road races only. What can you do but laugh, I would have never though I would ever do anything so idiotic.

2 weekends ago it was lag-bom. The holiday where kids are encouraged to pillage wood from everywhere they can get it and then have big all night bomb fires. They put them where ever they can, many of them packed in one right after the next on the road sholders and every other random place.
We also drove up to Jerusalem and saw the tomb of Mary Magdalene. It is down a long set of steps underground and inside the room (cave) there is a small old brick wall with doors Ella's size you go through to see her tomb. In the same location is the oil press (Olive Grove) where Jesus used to meet with his deciples. In this place is a church built on the site where Jesus was betrayed by Judas.
No comments:
Post a Comment