Friday, December 5, 2008

December 5th

Today its in mid 70s, no wind and sunny. We spent some time at the beach. Its been abnormally dry this fall here and the Israelis hope for rain. We had planned to go to Bethlehem today but there are troubles in the West Bank. It won't affect us unless we go over that direction. Instead we went to nurseries in search of a suitable Christmas Tree with no luck yet.




Momma, what are you feeding the kids?























Israel has a corporate cup style Mt Bike race series that Intel is a part of. This means I get to go racing against guys that work full time like me. I had to use some old race smarts and back my way into the front row of 200+ racers. We had a team meeting that kept us from getting to the start line early. Since I don't ride my Mt bike I had to walk one short technical part but the rest I rode and got the win! There is one race per month, 8 total with 7 more to look forward to.

No comments: