Sunday, December 6, 2009

Figured it out

I have finally figured out some of my OR allergies. Too bad it took bring a Noble Fir home to find out I'm allergic too them. I've been sneezing all day since we brought it home. Only 19 days till Christmas and 20 till its out the door!

We have mostly homemade ornaments. Here Ella paints clay that we cut out with cookie cutters.

Everett sacked out at the top of the steps. A dangerous fall if he rolls over in his sleep.


We took a trip to the beach. I surfed and the kids went to see the seal at an old aquarium, wasn't very pleasant to the nose. I saw something with a dark dorsal fin, maybe a baby dolphin, and seals in the water while I was surfing. On the way home we finally hit the tourist logging camp restaurant. The statue scared Everett badly and it was raining some while we were climbing around on the old equipment.






No comments: