

The other Friday everyone slept in. First up was Ella and we did some numbers outside. Then later some cereal for breakfast. Hanna is usually the last one to sleep and then the last one out of bed.

After breakfast Everett escaped mid diaper change. He really doesn't like wearing them these days and runs away at his first opening. I would consider naked scootering quite dangerous after the way he piled in last weekend.

On occasion I get a pre work surf in if the waves get good like this past Wed. It warranted a 5:30-7:00am session. I then had to drive to work but I was still in by 8. I was the first guy in the water, its nice to go early and avoid the crowds. By time the weekend came it was back to flat water.

Ell

a also got the rest of her Birthday celebration over the weekend. A pinata of carbon fiber layup instead of newspaper. After the kids all had 3-4 turns Anita took a whack at it.

Then we did Ella's second cake.
No comments:
Post a Comment