Check out Hanna's nocturnal activities. She doesn't get this cleaning bug from daddy.
We had family day at Intel to show our family what we do at work. What we do at work is dress up in bunny suits. At family day its a kid activity but I asked to dress up Anita. If I can live the dream every day let her try it out for a few minutes. Anita said that it was too hot in the bunny suit.
Pool is still open but less frequent use as temps start to drop a little and Ella is in school during the mornings.
However still lots of time at the beach.
Here is proof I can surf! Anita and I had a few hours to our selves and went to the beach to let Anita give it a whirl. She didn't care for it but got a video of me on this small wave day a few weeks ago. Surf came up to 4-5' over the weekend and I had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment