

I think this 3rd baby is hard work... But look at him, he is a master of manipulation! Sleeping there all cute and cuddly. He has his sisters fooled too. They fawn over him all the time with hugs and kisses. But the girls don't realize he is the the reason they don't get quite as much attention. Going a man down on the child to parent ratio is makes life a bit more difficult. Having grandma and grandpa around for July and August sure helped ease us in to this. Not to worry, we will figure it out. Anita is supper mom and I'm a very lucky man.


Check out big girl Hanna having fun jumping from coffee table to chair.

Ella can swim across the pool, but I have to
deceive her to get her drawn out. The trick with swimming is go every day and the confidence is there. Miss a few days and take a few steps back. No problem, just the way a 3yr old works.
No comments:
Post a Comment