If your reading we miss you momma. We have one week done and one week to go until you come home. We all have hope and keep saying our prayers for Baka (Grandma) Vuletic.


With momma gone Grandpa came to town to provide reinforcements for Grandma on Monday. Big thanks to HooDeeHoo for getting him from the airport. We hit the track Thursday for the kiddy kilo with J. I did my first Madison. I survived with no crashes and only a few minor etiquette mistakes. I also was second in the points race.



We went to the beach today to play. It rained off and on all day but we managed to find a window to have a campfire and cook out. I also got to play in the waves.


Ella did a rain dance at the end of the day to drive away the day to help us clear the weather out for tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment