Sunday, July 8, 2007

Swimming and Waiting




Swimming, Ice cream, Popsicles and fresh fruit sure seam like summer to the girls and I. We are still in wait for baby number 3. Its going to be a hot week according to the forecast, we might have to move into the downstairs bedroom, it's the coolest. 85 deg outside means another 10-15 deg hotter on the 3rd floor where we have our two bedrooms.

We will keep you posted with fresh baby pictures when ever we get him/her...

I've been track racing the last few days with the Alpenrose Classic. Alti showed up from San Jose in full sparkle. He is going to send me some pictures of the races. I had a safe weekend of racing. I did a points race qualifier, the 10 mile and another points race. It was a good experience to go up against a few pros even though I had nothing for them...

No comments: