Ella wants to be a cowgirl, if you want confirmation see how much fun she has riding this cow! Even better, she gets to ride the cow with grandma.



Like the post card photo of the Tulip field?
Momma's doing, I was at work. Hanna has no idea why she can't open her eyes, she hasn't had this problem in
so long, someone should turn the lights down.



We took grandma to the
Multnomah falls. We confirmed Ella still doesn't like waterfalls. We also went to Bonneville dam and the fish hatchery. We can add big fish to things that scare Ella. A month ago it wasn't scary but today it is. Can I be the obsessive parent and claim it's because
she is soooooo SMART she is figuring out that some things are dangerous? Yeah, she is the smartest girl in Oregon! Reality check: some things are scary to little kids including loud large waterfalls and prehistoric huge fish. I wonder if a giant Easter Bunny will be
Scary? Tune in next week maybe we can answer that.
2 comments:
Dan and Anita, the pics and narrative are precious. Keep up the good work!
I just love reading your blogs and seeing the activities you guys have been doing! It's a great way to keep up with what's going on since I'm so far away!
I can't wait to see everyone in a month! Tell your mom hello for me! See you soon.
Love,
Shauna
Post a Comment