Friday, February 23, 2007

Ella

Ella is turning into a big girl and making her own decisions these days. The other night after we put her to bed she got back up, turned on the lamp and got herself a book to read. She was so tired looking at her eyes, but she kept getting up to read.

Anita had an ultrasound this week and daddy won out and we didn't find out the sex of the pending baby. Life still needs a few surprises. We both probably saw things in the ultrasound that let us think we think we know what it will be. The reality is the ultrasound technician stayed clear. Too bad I can't program or I would put up voting buttons for girl or boy.

Daddy got himself some new glass and I think they look supper cool! I could put voting buttons here to find out what I know - I'm a dork. Just remember good guys wear white.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Dan, you are such a nerd!!!!!!!!! :D jk