Thursday, January 25, 2007

Howdy

I walk around the apartment complex saying Howdy to people. It seems to surprise them but it gets a smile. It's how I'm going to keep my wild west flavor while we travel around the world. Speaking of travel we took the train for two stops tonight for fun. It stops right out back of the apartment. Ella loves the train, plus two stops down is the Performance Bike store so we went in to look around.




.



.

Then I made Anita be the total tourist, to her embarrassment, to take this photo of Ella and I.





.

.


Here are a couple of photos of Hannah C. and Hanna D. I think they are going to have some fun this summer.





.

.

And here is Ella and her new best bud Jackson. Jackson is a great big brother to Hannah C.

.

.

Ella and Hanna had a bath. Its amazing to watch them both keep growing. Ella is really starting to have fun and actually play with Hanna. She has almost stopped hitting her but will shriek stop when Hanna goes after something that belongs to Ella.

Now you can see Hanna in motion, she is on the go!!!

No comments: